No doubt – fresh is the best.
However, how much time will you be able to spend in the kitchen everyday to prepare food for the baby?
Of course, as parents, we always want to provide the best for our kids. At time, we have to spend our time wisely.
Headaches when you have to think of what to cook and too little portion for a meal to prepare? MamaLavie.com is now having a solution for you.
Introducing the Qubies from Australia. Designed by a mummy in Australia, Qubies has been receiving good feedback since their launch in year 2007. Lots of mummies use the product to prepare food for their babies and even food for adult in portion. Example includes lime juice, lemon juice, dessert in portion for the diabetes conscious or high blood sugar concern. Having featured in several magazines in Singapore, Qubies comes in a weight of about 150 gram, there will be 8 portions, each in 30 ml.
What’s more, there are also recipes shared by hands-on mummies. Check it out. 🙂
For a limited period of time, exclusively only for MamaLavie new product promotion, Facebook fan of MamaLavie enjoys a 10% discount of Qubies.
For more details, check out the video below:
- How to Put Together the Perfect Baby Shower Hamper – February 23, 2018
- 10 Tips for Breast Feeding Mum – March 8, 2016
- How I Survived Breastfeeding for Over Two Years (and Counting) – April 3, 2015
- Babywearing in Yoga – December 23, 2014
- Chinese New Year Special Giveaway and Review of Gumigem Teething Jewellery – January 20, 2014
- Mother & Baby Singapore Magazine – January 10, 2014
- Review and Giveaway by MotherKao – September 26, 2013
- Review and Giveaway by Simply Mommie – August 28, 2013
- Calling Reviewers for Gumigem Teething Jewellery – July 26, 2013
- ERGOBaby: Sport Collection Baby Carriers – April 13, 2013